Santa Clarita Holistic Dentistry
Safe, Healthy & Holistic Dental Treatments in Valencia
J4 Dental Implant Center provides holistic dentistry in the Santa Clarita and surrounding areas. Holistic dentistry focuses on all aspects of health when treating dental problems. We use a natural approach to oral health and provide treatments that are safe, healthy, and effective for treating all types of common dental health problems.
What is Holistic Dentistry?
Rather than just treating the symptoms, holistic dentistry uses an approach to treatment that is designed to promote health and wellness. Studies have clearly demonstrated a link between oral health and overall health, so it makes sense to use a holistic approach to care for your teeth and gums. Through holistic care, we are able to successfully treat and prevent dental disease.
The holistic approach to dental care views dental health as it is related to other health issues and your overall health and wellness. We offer holistic dentistry in Santa Clarita using a wide variety of safe treatment methods and materials to achieve the desired result.
Advantages of Holistic Dentistry
Concerns about toxicity lead many people to seek alternative treatment methods that produce the desired effect without the use of toxic materials. Mercury that is used in amalgam fillings are a common concern among those seeking a more holistic approach to oral health care. This natural approach offers several benefits.
Holistic dentistry is beneficial because it:
- Focuses on total health and wellness
- Provides care that is tailored to your needs
- Promotes optimal health
- Uses safe materials
Holistic Dental Services
We provide holistic dentistry in Santa Clarita in a safe, clean, healthy, and sanitary environment for the benefit of our patients. Safe, nontoxic materials and state-of-the-art equipment are used to perform dental procedures that will solve oral health problems without causing harm.
We offer natural treatments that include:
- Porcelain Restoration – This natural material is strong, natural looking, and versatile for making a variety of different types of restorations
- Ozone Therapy – A holistic treatment used to reduce oral bacteria for the treatment of dental caries, infection, and periodontal disease
- SAFE Amalgam Removal – A technique used to remove amalgam fillings without creating excessive mercury exposure
- Non-Metal Implants – Ceramic materials can be used to create dental implants without metal
- Mercury Safe Dentistry – Tooth colored materials are used for safer and more natural looking restorations
Please call (661) 464-1223 to schedule an appointment and learn how holistic treatments can benefit your oral health and promote overall health.