Ceramic Implants in Santa Clarita
Metal-Free Alternative to Restoring Teeth
At J4 Dental Implant Center, we are proud to be one of the very few practices in our area to offer our patients a holistic approach to implant dentistry. For those that prefer a safer, non-metal alternative to replacing teeth, we provide ceramic implants from our highly experienced staff who will always put your comfort and peace at mind when performing treatments.
What Are Ceramic Implants?
Ceramic implants, also called zirconia implants, are both made from the same tooth-colored ceramic called "zirconium oxide". Zirconia is extremely durable and has widely been used in a multitude of other medical procedures, including ceramic implants. It was first introduced as an alternative to titanium implants, which harbor a number of potential allergic and cosmetic complications.
Ceramic Implants vs. Titanium Implants
Both of these implants are made of bio-compatible material and do well in connecting to the jawbone to offer a stable and stronger foundation for your implant. However, there a few major differences between ceramic and titanium implants, which include:
- Ceramic implants are non-conductive and resistant to corrosion, so they don't release any ions.
- Since titanium is metal, it may lead to discoloration in your gums and patients who suffer from thin gums are at a much higher risk. Ceramic implants are tooth-colored so there's no need to worry about them every becoming a grayish, dark color.
- Ceramic implants have a lower plaque visibility as compared to titanium implants.
- Ceramic implants produce better blood circulation nearing the gums which results in more sustenance of the tissues.
The Benefits of Ceramic Implants
The ceramic material used in our implants are proven to be just as strong and long-lasting as titanium implants we offer. Besides the permanency, comfort, and overall protection of your jaw bone and health, ceramic implants include the following benefits:
- Soft-tissue compatibility - Our ceramic implants can integrate with the gum tissue surrounding the implant for the most perfect and healthy result
- Hypoallergenic - Ceramic implants are proven to be hypoallergenic and bioinert, which make them the perfect tooth replacement solution for patients with severe sensitivities or for those who prefer to follow more holistic approaches.
- Aesthetically Pleasing - Our white, non-metal, ceramic implants match the color of your natural tooth so well, people won't even be able to tell you went through a procedure.
Call us at (661) 464-1223 to learn more about our treatments and to book an appointment today!
Holistic Dental Services
We've invested in holistic technology, which allows us to assess a variety of dental issues and improve our patients' overall health.
Advanced Technology & Equipment
Our office has an on-site lab, which allows same-day delivery for implants, crowns, bridges, and more.
Our team prioritizes comfort. We are specially trained in sedation dentistry to assist those who have dental anxiety.
One-Stop Shop For All Dental Needs
We provide a variety of dental services under one roof, in order for our patients to receive the best care in one office.
We suffered for years with missing teeth. It affected our diet, our health and our relationships. All of that is different now. We're like new people.- Francisco & Maria
My only regret is not having done it sooner. You’ll be glad you did.- Janice
I received a complete set of permanent teeth and returned to work the very next day!- Robert
I waited way to long to do. My advice to anyone suffering from bad or missing teeth is, "Don't Wait! Do It Now."- Mary
Great doctors, friendly and compassionate staff. You simply kind find a better place to have your treatment.- Jim & Rhonda